Despite the name, Simplicity can mount wall mounts more complicated than most other brands, but the task is still manageable when doing it yourself. Simplicity TV wall mounts installation allow you to view your TV from different angles, make sure you always have the best seat in the house. Having a flat screen TV you can bump the style and save extra space by getting rid of the bulky entertainment center and assembling your TV on the wall.
- Find two studs using a stud finder. Mark the location of the studs with a pencil. Check the presence of a stud by hammering a nail into the wall just deep enough to feel the stud.
- Hold the holder on the wall and place the level on the top of the mountain to make sure it’s right. Align the holes of the mountain along the stud marks and mark their locations with a pencil.
- Drill the mount hole marks to a depth of 2 1/2 inches.
- Fasten the wall plate using the fastening bolts and washers, tighten the bolts with a wrench; not too tight them.
- Place the arm of the mount between the horizontal hooks along the wall plate and secure it with the bolts and washers.
- Place the clips in the monitor holders so that the “V” shape in each clip opens to the large holes. Make sure that the Allen screw is facing the open part of the bracket. Secure all four clamps into place using the 2-inch lock bolts and quarter notes. The clamps must rotate up and down.
- Thread a bolt into the insertion opening at the back of the television to determine how large bolt is required.
- Place the short bolt through the flat ring, the spacer cap, the monitor bracket, the corresponding spacer and into the TV.
- Place the center holder in the middle of the television and slide the two cross tubes through the holes in the side middle supports. When the tubes are in place, turn each clamp with an Allen key.
- Lift the TV instead of sliding the center bracket on the arm. You will hear a click when the lock tab clicks. Put the mountain by placing the small safety screw in the hole in the arm near the adjustment knobs.
- The Simplicity wall mount is designed to fit the 16-inch stud spacing, which is the standard building requirement in modern homes, according to the Old House Web.
- Per the Simplicity TV installation DVD, “For safe wall TV installation, dry wall or other wall covering materials should not be larger than 5/8 inch or 16 mm.”
- If you have an older house where the studs spaced are more than 16 inches, this mount will not work.
Since 1998, Audio Video King is a company specializing in the Security Cameras and realization of Home Theater Installation Los Angeles. Discover us and our services through the different sections we offer. For further information, please contact us.
Audio Video King guides you through each step. We offer the services you need to carry out your project:
– Wall TV Installation
– Home Theater System
– Projectors Installation
– Security Cameras Installation
The installation of a Home Theater can be undertaken in any rooms or hall.
We work with major brands such as Epson, LG, Samsung, etc.
For more information or for a free quote, do not hesitate to contact us by phone (323) 332-6781 or through our “contact us” page.
We will respond as soon as possible.
Audio Video King
7119 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA,90046
Which brackets are suitable for my TV?
Most wall brackets are universal mounting on a TV using VESA sizes. VESA size indicates the attachment points of the television. Before picking out a bracket you should know the inch size and weight of your television. In our help center, you can easily choose the inch size of your TV to see all the appropriate brackets. With a suitable bracket VESA mounting points are similar to those at the back of your TV.
Where are the VESA points of my TV?
You can find the VESA mounting points on the rear of your television. The larger your screen is, the farther down the points apart. The illustration VESA points are depicted by the white dots. When choosing your bracket into account the connections of your television. When they sit outside the fastening points, each appropriate bracket is suitable.
When the connections are within the attachment points of the bracket, each bracket is not suitable. Choose in this case for a bracket with an open design. So all connections will remain available and you do not get into trouble with connecting a DVD player or console.
What you place the TV?
Will hang the TV at eye level, or you confirm it above a fireplace or in the bedroom? For the best viewing experience, you should always look straight toward the TV. When the TV is hung above eye level, choose a tilting wall bracket so that the screen can be tilted downwards.
Must be able to turn the TV?
Choose a swivel bracket if you want to watch both from the sofa and the dining table TV. If the bracket far must rotate the bracket should be adjustable in depth. The TV must then further away from the wall hanging to make the turn. When you tilt the TV is and it hangs above eye level, then take a tilt and swivel wall bracket.
How do you attach a bracket?
Attaching a bracket is fairly simple. To hang the TV, you need a pencil, drill, screwdriver, tape measure and level. The brackets are supplied with clear instructions and available for many are even video instructions. Let you rather hang by an expert your TV? Then choose our TV installation service.